Linux on Sony Vaio PCG-F160 (PII Laptop) - Portable

This is a discussion on Linux on Sony Vaio PCG-F160 (PII Laptop) - Portable ; I have this laptop just sitting around doing nothing right now. I thought about installing some flavor of Linux but I never knew there were so many to choose from. Does anyone have or know of a Sony PCG-F series ...

  1. Linux on Sony Vaio PCG-F160 (PII Laptop)

    I have this laptop just sitting around doing nothing right now. I
    thought about installing some flavor of Linux but I never knew there
    were so many to choose from. Does anyone have or know of a Sony PCG-F
    series PII laptop running Linux? If so, please share the details.

    Chris

  2. Re: Linux on Sony Vaio PCG-F160 (PII Laptop)

    cjohnson1379@earthlink.net wrote:

    > I have this laptop just sitting around doing nothing right now. I
    > thought about installing some flavor of Linux but I never knew there
    > were so many to choose from. Does anyone have or know of a Sony PCG-F
    > series PII laptop running Linux? If so, please share the details.
    >
    > Chris

    Try google or laptop-linux or tuxmobile

+ Reply to Thread