This is a really great little computer. I have not used it very much but
it worked really nicely for what I did use it for. There are no
scratches or other damage that I know of and it works perfectly. The
dots in the picture below are dust, I always forget how much the
camera's flash make that show up.

The freedom mini bluetooth keyboard is a really small keyboard for use
on the road. It works with the 770 but needs a little fine tuning to get
some of the keys to come out correctly. Check the great site for tips on getting it to work. It
includes its own fabric slip case, the original instructions and software.

* High-resolution (800x480) touch screen with up to 65,536 colors
* 128MB Flash Internal Storage
* Card Slot for RS-MMC Cards
* Wireless 802.11b/g
* Bluetooth 1.2
* Battery BP-5L/ Browsing time 3 hours/ Standby time 7 days/
Capacity 1500 mAh
* Weight 230 g, 185 g
* Size 141 x 79 x 19 mm, 135 x 78 x 14 mm

* Nokia 770 Internet Tablet
* Three Stylii
* Li-Ion Battery
* AC Adaptor / Charger
* Fabric Slip Case
* USB Connection Cable
* Stand
* Original Box
* Original Manuals
* 64MB RS-MMS Card

* Freedom Mini Bluetooth Keyboard
* 1GB RS-MMC Card

For more information, pictures or to place a bid go to :