toshiba U200-162 - Portable

This is a discussion on toshiba U200-162 - Portable ; Hello there, I plan to buy a toshiba U200-162 12.1 " laptop soon. I'd like to install the latest Ubuntu. Has anybody any experience on that machine ? I found no information neither on the web nor on the newsgroups. ...

  1. toshiba U200-162

    Hello there,

    I plan to buy a toshiba U200-162 12.1 " laptop soon. I'd like to install
    the latest Ubuntu. Has anybody any experience on that machine ?
    I found no information neither on the web nor on the newsgroups.

    Thanks for answering.

  2. Re: toshiba U200-162

    sjb45 a écrit :
    > Hello there,
    >
    > I plan to buy a toshiba U200-162 12.1 " laptop soon. I'd like to install
    > the latest Ubuntu. Has anybody any experience on that machine ?
    > I found no information neither on the web nor on the newsgroups.
    >
    > Thanks for answering.

    Self reply :

    I did it. Excellent low price machine (The U200-163 now available).

    I installed Ubuntu without no difficulty. All the compenentss (video
    card, sound, card reader are managed.)
    Only the VGA output does not seem to work.

+ Reply to Thread