Hi,

Firstly, I apologise to anyone that may have seen a similar posting on
c.o.l.hardware - but I haven't received a reply in nearly a week, so I
just thought I would post here on the off chance that someone reads this
group but not the other.

I've been trying to get the internal Bluetooth working on a
Futjitsu-Siemens CELSUIS H240.

One of the first problems I have, is I don't even know any details about
the manufacturer or the chip etc. (Stupidly I scrapped the windows
installation without checking the device listing).

It's not listed by lsusb and from what I can tell is not listed by lspci.

Q1: If not on the USB, or PCI bus where else could these devices be?

My attempts to date:

I've configured my kernel with the bluetooth devices as modules, and
then to added them trying 'hcitool dev' after each addition.

No devices appear to be found, at least according to 'hcitool':

>hcitool dev

Devices:

In my lspci, I've narrowed down the following potential devices:

08:03.0 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc. OZ711MP1/MS1 MemoryCardBus
Controller (rev 21)

08:03.1 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc. OZ711MP1/MS1 MemoryCardBus
Controller (rev 21)

08:03.2 Class 0805: O2 Micro, Inc.: Unknown device 7120 (rev 01)

08:03.3 Bridge: O2 Micro, Inc.: Unknown device 7130 (rev 01)

One of these is a SmartCard reader, another is a dual SD/MemStick card
reader. I've google'd the pci id's etc and have not seen anything
relating to bluetooth.

Q2: Is there anything I can do to proceed?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

--
Richard Corden