I am writing this on June 7 and yesterday Pepper Computer announced
that pre-orders were being accepted for the Pepper Pad 3. It
looks nice, especially at the lower price. However, I was
actually just about the order a Pepper Pad 2. I do not know
if they will lower the price of the 2, but it would seem
proabable. Even still, the 2 had issues that the 3 corrects.
Does anyone know about the chipset in the 2? Would it
be possible to upgrade the USB 1.1 to a USB 2.0 port?
Would it be possible to upgrade the WiFi B to G? I think
the throughput of the SD Card port should be enough to
support WiFi G, if there were such a card. Is there?

--
The Moving Target: mobile information technology
http://www.pathcom.com/~jimomura/