Hi ..probably the wrong group but, if anyone's familiar with the old
I-Opener net applliance, I really need help. My 88 year old dad's I-opener
finally bit the dust. I got him another I-opener from ebay (non-modified)
...but now while trying to switch I-Openers for him ..Earthlink tech support
tells me that once the first user's ID & password are put into an I-opener
...they cannot be changed?

Obviously I need to put my dad's current ID & PW info into his new ("newer")
I-opener unit. I really have a hard time believing that you can't change
these simple parameters once put in the first time? Can anyone help me to
help him ..even if it means shooting me over to some other newsgroup.
Thanks in advance, Ray