AMD Mobile Sempron - Portable

This is a discussion on AMD Mobile Sempron - Portable ; Am looking at an AMD Mobile Sempron to be used with Umbutu. Anybody have any suggestions?...

  1. AMD Mobile Sempron

    Am looking at an AMD Mobile Sempron to be used with Umbutu. Anybody
    have any suggestions?

  2. Re: AMD Mobile Sempron

    On Mon, 29 May 2006 09:29:10 -0500, the guy upstairs <> wrote:

    >Am looking at an AMD Mobile Sempron to be used with Umbutu. Anybody
    >have any suggestions?

    Anywhere.

  3. Re: AMD Mobile Sempron

    AZ Nomad wrote:
    > On Mon, 29 May 2006 09:29:10 -0500, the guy upstairs <> wrote:
    >

    > >Am looking at an AMD Mobile Sempron to be used with Umbutu. Anybody
    > >have any suggestions?

    > Anywhere.

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....76096f00ca6224

    hi this is a link to my thread... maybe you should look at the Pentium
    M...

    shane.

+ Reply to Thread