Hello All,

I am having some real problems getting the sound to function on my
Compaq laptop. It is the canadian version of the v2310, which doesn't
mean anything except that it's called the v2310CA. I have looked
everywhere for drivers. From what I can tell it's got Altec Lansing
sound, but I can only find drivers for Win 2K and Win XP. Found some
for lower versions of Win also on some third party sites. Do you know
what drivers may work for the sound cards??? Also I need to have a dual
boot with Windows Server 2003 for a development project I am working on
:-(. If I could get any info on getting sound drivers for Linux and
Windows 2003 (i.e. non-standard OS's) that would so awesome. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jared