Hello,

here comes the TuxMobil News reminder for 12/2005. You may find
all messages in the monthly digest[2].

Please support our work by submitting news and Linux reports about
laptops, notebooks, PDAs, mobile phones and portable media players.

Werner Heuser

|=| Monthly Highlights

|=| Intel has announced a 802.11 b/g WLAN access point driver[1] for
the PRO/Wireless 2200BG miniPCI card used in current Centrino
machines.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipw2200-ap
[2] http://tuxmobil.org/mobile_news_2005_12.html

|=| Daily RSS, Archive, Submission Form, Subscription

You may find the _daily_ TuxMobil News RSS/XML channel, the archiv and
a news submission form at http://tuxmobil.org/newsfeed.html

BTW: You may subscribe to the complete _monthly_ digest there, too.

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86