I've owned three Thinkpads over a number of years, all of them still
working, and this is the first problem I've ever had with them. It's
too stupid to describe, but I have to, just in case there's someone out

there who has seen it happen! I'm used to exchanging one drive for
another in the Ultrabay 2000. I just bought a DVD burner -- the right
one for this computer -- and immediately got it stuck in the bay. Won't

go all the way in. Won't come out. I'm afraid to pull any harder. Any
experience with the necessary adapter that comes with 73P3312? Many
thanks! Mary S.