Hello,

"Better late than never" ;-) finally here comes the TuxMobil News
reminder for 10/2005. You may find all messages in the monthly
digest[2].

Please support our work by submitting news and Linux reports about
laptops, notebooks, PDAs, mobile phones and portable media players.

Werner Heuser

|=| Monthly Highlights

|=| SlashDot: OSDL's Mobile Linux Initiative

SlashDot: "The Open Source Development Labs has introduced a new
initiative to accelerate the adoption of Linux in the mobile market by
providing a forum for device manufacturers, network operators, and
application developers. Like the OSDL's other working groups, the MLI
will provide a forum for creating requirement specifications based on
existing implementations and invest in existing and new mobile Linux
projects to identify and fill gaps in the open source operating
system's functionality."

[1] http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.../10/18/1454206

|=| Monthly Digest

[2] http://tuxmobil.org/mobile_news_2005_10.html

|=| Daily RSS, Archive, Submission Form, Subscription

You may find the _daily_ TuxMobil News RSS/XML channel, the archiv and
a news submission form at http://tuxmobil.org/newsfeed.html

BTW: You may subscribe to the complete _monthly_ digest there, too.

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86