Motorola E680 and OS X - internet connexion impossible? - Portable

This is a discussion on Motorola E680 and OS X - internet connexion impossible? - Portable ; Hello I have a mobile phone Motorola E680 I have a Mac with OS X 10.4.2 I am not able to connect my mac to internet via blue tooth because the motorola modem driver is not present inside the modem ...

  1. Motorola E680 and OS X - internet connexion impossible?

    Hello

    I have a mobile phone Motorola E680
    I have a Mac with OS X 10.4.2

    I am not able to connect my mac to internet via blue tooth because the
    motorola modem driver is not present inside the modem listing.

    Does any one have this modem driver? or which one should I use?

    Other question:

    - if connexio by blue tooth does not work can we connect via USB?
    (which driver to use)
    - isync does not recognize this mobile phone, any way to recognize it?
    - How can I upgrade from E680 to E680i

    Thanks a lot in advance

  2. Re: Motorola E680 and OS X - internet connexion impossible?

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:06:21 -0700, efauvel wrote:

    > I have a mobile phone Motorola E680
    > I have a Mac with OS X 10.4.2

    Then you're not going to get much help from a Linux group.

    Try some mac groups.
    --
    mark south: world citizen, net denizen
    echo znexfbhgu2000@lnubb.pb.hx|tr a-z n-za-m