Hi,

I have HP Compaq nx9110 laptop with Ubuntu Hoary in it. Now I have this
A-link's PCMCIA card and I haven't been very successful when installing
it. I've googled pretty much with no help so I'm hoping that someone
here could give me at least some advices.

I've installed rt2400 drivers but when trying to bring it up I get an error:

$ ifconfig ra0 up
ra0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device

Then I found out that the machine sees the card but it isn't recognized
correctly. Or am I right about the cardctl's outputs?

$ cardctl status
Socket 0:
3.3V CardBus card
function 0: [ready]

$ cardctl ident
Socket 0:
no product info available

$ cardctl info
PRODID_1=""
PRODID_2=""
PRODID_3=""
PRODID_4=""
MANFID=0000,0000
FUNCID=255

Could someone please give a hand for me?

--
toni