Debian crash when choosing external monitor on Fujitsu Amilo L7300 - Portable

This is a discussion on Debian crash when choosing external monitor on Fujitsu Amilo L7300 - Portable ; Hi everybody, I've installed Debian Sarge on my Fujitsu Amilo L7300 and configured it for booting with the 2.6.8 kernel. Everything is almost ok, but when i choose external monitor by pressing the combination of the keys Fn+F3 the system ...

  1. Debian crash when choosing external monitor on Fujitsu Amilo L7300

    Hi everybody,
    I've installed Debian Sarge on my Fujitsu Amilo L7300 and configured it
    for booting with the 2.6.8 kernel.
    Everything is almost ok, but when i choose external monitor by pressing
    the combination of the keys Fn+F3 the system crash. No access is
    possible, neither via ethernet.
    I've tried disabling acpi at boottime by passing acpi=off to the
    kernel, but nothing's changed.
    So, what this should be ?

    Thank you so much,

    --
    RaSca
    rascasoft@tiscali.it

  2. Re: Debian crash when choosing external monitor on Fujitsu Amilo L7300

    Updating the kernel to 2.6.11 solved the problem.

    --
    RaSca
    rascasoft@tiscali.it

+ Reply to Thread