    Thank's

    Olivier V

  2. Re: Turn off SPDIF OUT on my laptop (fujitsu-siemens amilo 1630)

    On 2005-06-01, Olivier V wrote:
    > Hellow,
    >
    > How can I turn off the SPDIF OUT on my laptop (fujitsu-siemens amilo 1630)
    > with kubuntu ?

    You might find a regular mixer entry for it. I guess ubuntu is all ALSAered
    up so you probably will hit the jackpot with 'alsamixer'.

    Only curious, whats wrong with simply unplugging the SPDIF cable, or have I
    missed something?

    Cheers

    Alex

    > Thank's
    >
    > Olivier V

  3. Re: Turn off SPDIF OUT on my laptop (fujitsu-siemens amilo 1630)

    Alexander Clouter wrote:

    > You might find a regular mixer entry for it. I guess ubuntu is all
    > ALSAered up so you probably will hit the jackpot with 'alsamixer'.

    Thank you

    > Only curious, whats wrong with simply unplugging the SPDIF cable, or have
    > I missed something?

    When I unplug the cable, there is a red light witch I want to shudown ...

    Olivier V

+ Reply to Thread