Motorola E680 - Portable

This is a discussion on Motorola E680 - Portable ; I just got a Motorola E680 and it runs a version of Linux. I was hoping that you guys could give me a little more information about it and let me know where I can find software for it. Mainly ...

  1. Motorola E680

    I just got a Motorola E680 and it runs a version of Linux. I was
    hoping that you guys could give me a little more information about it
    and let me know where I can find software for it. Mainly I am looking
    for an ebook reader. Thank you very much!

    The Beast

  2. Re: Motorola E680

    The Beast wrote:
    > I just got a Motorola E680 and it runs a version of Linux. I was
    > hoping that you guys could give me a little more information about it
    > and let me know where I can find software for it. Mainly I am looking
    > for an ebook reader. Thank you very much!
    >
    > The Beast

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mot...en-GB:official

    Piles of. Google is your friend.

    HTH

    --
    Cheers,

    Jim

    -begin sig-
    Opinions expressed in this message may or may not be representative of
    the opinions of its author. You decide.

    Web: http://www.dotware.co.uk
    http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk

    Portable: P4m 2.0, 1GB, 40GB, MX440/15" XGA@1600x1200, Wi-Fi, GPRS,
    DVD/CDRW, XPSP2/Knoppix
    Powerbook G3/400, 392MB, 20GB, Rage 128/15"@1024x768, Wi-Fi, DVD, Mac OS
    X 10.4 "Tiger" Dev. Build
    Desktop: AMD64 3200+@2.63GHz, 512MB, 80GB, FX5700LE/32" WXGA@2048x768,
    DVD+-RW, XPSP1/Debian
    FileServer: Athlon XP 2400+, 256MB, 2.72TB, Blind, MuLinux

    More but I'm not tellin' ya, there's a pool forming at your feet.
    -end sig-

+ Reply to Thread