X-Pad (Voodoo) or LC2464 (LinuxCertified)? - Portable

This is a discussion on X-Pad (Voodoo) or LC2464 (LinuxCertified)? - Portable ; I'm thinking of buying one of these two to use at my university. Does anyone have either one of them? Comments? Thanks! -- Bogus e-mail address, but I read this newsgroup regularly, so reply here....

  1. X-Pad (Voodoo) or LC2464 (LinuxCertified)?

    --
    Bogus e-mail address, but I read this newsgroup regularly, so reply here.

  2. Re: X-Pad (Voodoo) or LC2464 (LinuxCertified)?

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:58:10 -0700, Marek Williams
    dijo:

    >I'm thinking of buying one of these two to use at my university. Does
    >anyone have either one of them? Comments? Thanks!

    Sorry, I forgot to add the links. The X-Pad is here:

    http://www.linuxvoodoo.com/store/pro...roducts_id/511

    The S2464 is here:

    http://linuxcertified.com/linux-laptop-lc2464.html

    --
    Bogus e-mail address, but I read this newsgroup regularly, so reply here.

+ Reply to Thread