Linux for HP iPaq hx2110 ? - Portable

This is a discussion on Linux for HP iPaq hx2110 ? - Portable ; Does anyone know if there is a distribution available for my HP iPaq hx2110 ? I heard it's the same as a hx2215, so if you know something for that that'll do also :-)...

  1. Linux for HP iPaq hx2110 ?

    Does anyone know if there is a distribution available for my HP iPaq
    hx2110 ?

    I heard it's the same as a hx2215, so if you know something for that
    that'll do also :-)

  2. Re: Linux for HP iPaq hx2110 ?

    Rachid Heffels wrote:
    > Does anyone know if there is a distribution available for my HP iPaq
    > hx2110 ?

    > I heard it's the same as a hx2215, so if you know something for that
    > that'll do also :-)

    Surf over to http://handhelds.org to see exactly which iPaqs have
    Linux available. From a quick browse it appears that the only
    supported iPaqs are the 3600, 3700, 3900, 5400 and 5500s but it may
    well be that the 2215/2110s work too.
    --
    Huw Davies | e-mail: Huw.Davies@kerberos.davies.net.au
    Melbourne | "If soccer was meant to be played in the

+ Reply to Thread