Decent Discount Vendors - Portable

This is a discussion on Decent Discount Vendors - Portable ; Anyone tell me a good vendor for notebooks in the 1K range? Either new or refurb? Either their prices are too damn high, their warranties aren't or they customer service is bad. Hate to have to buy from some huge ...

  1. Decent Discount Vendors

    Anyone tell me a good vendor for notebooks in the 1K range?
    Either new or refurb? Either their prices are too damn high,
    their warranties aren't or they customer service is bad.
    Hate to have to buy from some huge corporation if I can avoid it.

  2. Re: Decent Discount Vendors

    In message , donjuan
    writes
    >Anyone tell me a good vendor for notebooks in the 1K range?
    >Either new or refurb? Either their prices are too damn high,
    >their warranties aren't or they customer service is bad.
    >Hate to have to buy from some huge corporation if I can avoid it.

    Might help if you say where in the world you are based and what currency
    1K refers to; sort of makes a difference.

    --
    Martin Liddle, Tynemouth Computer Services, 27 Garforth Close,
    Cramlington, Northumberland, England, NE23 6EW.

+ Reply to Thread