mandrake 10.1 & dlink dwl-610 - Portable

This is a discussion on mandrake 10.1 & dlink dwl-610 - Portable ; mandrake didn't found that pcmcia wlan card automatically and I haven't found driver for that. Is the only way to use that wlan card to install that realtek wlan driver and momdify it?? -finkoisti-...

  1. mandrake 10.1 & dlink dwl-610

    mandrake didn't found that pcmcia wlan card automatically and I haven't
    found driver for that. Is the only way to use that wlan card to install
    that realtek wlan driver and momdify it??

    -finkoisti-

  2. Re: mandrake 10.1 & dlink dwl-610

    On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:59:25 +0000, finkoisti wrote:

    > mandrake didn't found that pcmcia wlan card automatically and I haven't
    > found driver for that. Is the only way to use that wlan card to install
    > that realtek wlan driver and momdify it??

    Did you solve this one? I notice that realtek put a new linux driver up
    on their site only a couple days ago.
    --
    Mark South: World Citizen, Net Denizen

+ Reply to Thread