I am a new Linux user and desperately need some help installing drivers for:

D-Link PCMCIA Adapter
Model: DFE-670TXD

I have never installed a single driver or application manually, and would
REALLY appreciate any help that people would provide.

I'm using:
Compaq Presario 1210 (Laptop)
80mb of RAM
1.4gb hard drive
Mandrake 7.2 (Freshly installed, no modifications)

I know, my computer is ancient. I've got Xandros 3.1 on my desktop, but so
far I have not needed to install anything.

Unfortunately, the driver was not found, so I looked on the net and found
this one:
pcmcia-cs-3.2.8.tar

Now, I just need to know how to change the "Unknown" device in the Mandrake
"Device Manager" into a functional device.

As I said, any help will be appreciated, but if you have time, pretend I'm
stupid and need step-by-step instructions for installing applications and
devices.

Thanks to anybody in advance!

Jason
tibbar110@yahoo.com