Hi,

today the "TuxMobil Linux Laptop and Notebook Survey"[1] has got the
3000th submission of a link to a Linux installation report. In case you
need help for your Linux installation, you may find a specific model
easily from an A*Z manufacturer index. All available models for a
specific manufacturer are listed on a separate page, which is completed
by links to appropriate drivers let's say for touchpad or Wireless LAN.
The contributors from the Linux community have provided installation
reports for older laptops equipped with 80286 CPU as well as with
current Pentium-M or AMD64 CPUs. Reports are available for almost every
Linux distribution.

Additionally there are 198 Linux PDA reports[2], 189 Linux mobile cell
phone reports[3], compatibility hints for 513 PCMCIA/CF and CardBus
cards[4], 336 compatibility remarks about InfraRed[5] capable devices
and reports about 41 portable audio and video players[6] available.

In case you have written a Linux compatibility report yourself, please
contact me, I will add a link to your document, too.

Werner

[1] http://tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html
[2] http://tuxmobil.org/pda_linux.html
[3] http://tuxmobil.org/phones_linux.html
[4] http://tuxmobil.org/pcmcia_linux.html
[5] http://tuxmobil.org/ir_misc.html
[6] http://tuxmobil.org/portable_players.html
--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86