PCMCIA radio? - Portable

This is a discussion on PCMCIA radio? - Portable ; Is there such a thing as a pcmcia radio tuner card? I googled it and I found messages where people appeared to be talking about having such a thing but I haven't found any for sale anywhere. PS: If anyone ...

  1. PCMCIA radio?

    Is there such a thing as a pcmcia radio tuner card? I googled it and I
    found messages where people appeared to be talking about having such a
    thing but I haven't found any for sale anywhere.

    PS: If anyone has one for sale, let me know. I just need radio. So maybe
    you got a TV/radio card and on't need your radio card any more.

  2. Re: PCMCIA radio?

    JGH wrote:
    > Is there such a thing as a pcmcia radio tuner card? I googled it and I
    > found messages where people appeared to be talking about having such a
    > thing but I haven't found any for sale anywhere.
    >
    > PS: If anyone has one for sale, let me know. I just need radio. So maybe
    > you got a TV/radio card and on't need your radio card any more.

    I've seen USB.
    PCMCIA USB adaptor + USB radio = job donw.

  3. Re: PCMCIA radio?

    Ian Stirling wrote in
    > I've seen USB.
    > PCMCIA USB adaptor + USB radio = job donw.

    Well, I haven't checked ebay this week but last week some guy had 3 new
    pcmcia TV tuner cards for sale. But I'm blind and I don't want TV. And I
    don't want to pay $100.

+ Reply to Thread