    --
    hello )

  2. Re: Ipaq 2210 with linux

    On 2004-11-15, Donkey wrote:
    > Is it possable?

    www.handhelds.org
    Davide

    --
    IBM's vision is apparently to make IBM hardware "scream with Microsoft
    software" -- The Register
    I have visions of screaming with (at and about) Microsoft software, too.
    -- Joe Moore on alt.sysadmin.recovery

  3. Re: Ipaq 2210 with linux

    cheers

    "Davide Bianchi" wrote in message
    news:slrncph992.ptd.davideyeahsure@fogg.onlyforfun .net...
    > On 2004-11-15, Donkey wrote:
    > > Is it possable?

    > www.handhelds.org
    > Davide
    >
    > --
    > IBM's vision is apparently to make IBM hardware "scream with Microsoft
    > software" -- The Register
    > I have visions of screaming with (at and about) Microsoft software, too.
    > -- Joe Moore on alt.sysadmin.recovery

+ Reply to Thread