Is somebody here who knows where irda device is attached on Zaurus
5500g? I have Qtopia original desktop. /dev/ttyS0, /dev/ttyS1 and
/dev/ircomm don't work. Zaurus claims always: GSM/FBUS init failed!
BTW: irda is enabled on Qtopia-GUI. I've two same handys Nokia 6110, I
don't think they are broken. Perhaps irda of Zaurus broken?

Somebody knows where serial port is connected to? /dev/ttyS0 and
/dev/ttyS1 don't work. I've purchased a serial cable for Zaurus that ist
connected to serial cable of the handy. But Zaurus claims always:
GSM/FBUS init failed! BTW: the handy Nokia 6110 works fine with the
serial cable connected to my laptop.

Is there somewhat trick to enable devices on Zaurus?

I need it urgently for using gnokii-software (Nokia Handy) with Zaurus.

tia
Ekkard