Acer TravelMate 371LCi - Portable

This is a discussion on Acer TravelMate 371LCi - Portable ; Hello NG Has anybody managed to detect the (external) CD-ROM drive in an ACER TravelMate 371LCi. I could boot with it and install via NFS. The machine works now, withour the CD-drive Thanks in advance for any hints Arun...

  1. Acer TravelMate 371LCi

    Hello NG

    Has anybody managed to detect the (external) CD-ROM drive in an
    ACER TravelMate 371LCi.

    I could boot with it and install via NFS. The machine works now,
    withour the CD-drive

    Thanks in advance for any hints

    Arun

  2. Re: Acer TravelMate 371LCi

    More information to my previous mail

    > Has anybody managed to detect the (external) CD-ROM drive in an
    > ACER TravelMate 371LCi.

    The drive says "by AOpen Inc. ESV-189i / SP PRO" supposedly an
    IEEE-1394 combo drive.

    Arun

+ Reply to Thread