HOWTO: APM + Compaq Contura Aero - Portable

This is a discussion on HOWTO: APM + Compaq Contura Aero - Portable ; I added a HowTo for using Advanced Power Management with the Compaq Contura Aero Laptop (4/25 or 4/33) recently to my website. The page can be found at http://www.ulrich-hansen.de/aero in the linux-section (last chapter). The distribution is debian stable with ...

  1. HOWTO: APM + Compaq Contura Aero

    I added a HowTo for using Advanced Power Management with the Compaq Contura
    Aero Laptop (4/25 or 4/33) recently to my website.

    The page can be found at http://www.ulrich-hansen.de/aero in the
    linux-section (last chapter).

    The distribution is debian stable with a self-compiled kernel 2.4.25, but it
    should work with other dists and kernels as well.

    Please give a feedback, if you find technical errors or know of additional
    solutions. Thanks!

    Ulrich Hansen

  2. Re: HOWTO: APM + Compaq Contura Aero

    On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:54:49 +0200, Ulrich Hansen wrote:

    > I added a HowTo for using Advanced Power Management with the Compaq Contura
    > Aero Laptop (4/25 or 4/33) recently to my website.

    I will add it to the TuxMobil UniX Laptop Survey:
    http://tuxmobil.org/compaq.html

    Werner

    --
    |=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
    |=| T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86
    |*| This is no time for phony rhetoric -- Lou Reed

+ Reply to Thread