Acer aspire 1350 - Portable

This is a discussion on Acer aspire 1350 - Portable ; I would like to use any Linux on my Acer Aspire 1350, is there any nice people that already runs a Linux distro on this notebook and can give me some help? Thank you!!!!...

  1. Acer aspire 1350

    I would like to use any Linux on my Acer Aspire 1350, is there any
    nice people that already runs a Linux distro on this notebook and can
    give me some help?
    Thank you!!!!

  2. Re: Acer aspire 1350

    weissitnosp@mlycos.co.uk wrote:
    > I would like to use any Linux on my Acer Aspire 1350, is there any
    > nice people that already runs a Linux distro on this notebook and can
    > give me some help?
    > Thank you!!!!

    check http://www.tuxmobile.org/acer.html

    Arun