Has anyone had success getting SuSE 9 Pro to talk with a Xircom RealPort
adapter?

I did some google searches, and there seems to be much discussion on it -
all in German. Nothing against the German language, but I took Spanish in
high school.

I have a Toshiba 8100 running SuSE 9 Pro flawlessly, except for the network
stuff and all I have are 2 different flavors of Xircom cards. I suppose I
could go buy something else if Xircom is too much of a pain to get working.

So, I guess my question should be:

Any suggestions to get a Xircom RealPort working with SuSE 9 Pro, or should
I just replace it, and if so, with what?

Thanks!

-bc

--
Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter