Fujitsu lifeboo N5010 and Linux - Portable

This is a discussion on Fujitsu lifeboo N5010 and Linux - Portable ; Does someone have already installed linux on this laptop? I would like to install linux and want some feedback from people who installed linux on this laptop. Thanks....

  1. Fujitsu lifeboo N5010 and Linux

    Does someone have already installed linux
    on this laptop? I would like to install linux
    and want some feedback from people who
    installed linux on this laptop.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Fujitsu lifeboo N5010 and Linux

    >> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:26:21 -0500,
    >> "Jean-marc Belley" said:

    > Does someone have already installed linux on this laptop? I
    > would like to install linux and want some feedback from
    > people who installed linux on this laptop.

    Links that might help:

    http://www.tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html
    http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/

    hth