We found it was making a call to "gnu_version_r" section entries.
Can anyone tell us what does the "gnu_version_r" Section does & what
is the role played by it's entries?

We are using the "kernel32.dll.so" file as the shared file in our
converted ELF file. The first entry in the "gnu_version_r" Section is
for "kernel32.dll.so" & normally the following entry is for
"GLIBC_2.0". But this is not working, so what should the entries for
"gnu_version_r" Section be.

since we have no source code as input to out programme ,we have no
idea why " gnu_version_r" section is required ?

please send response.

Thanking you.
Ramrao B. Patil