Re: PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY - Portable

This is a discussion on Re: PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY - Portable ; How rude and crude can someone be?? "|-|erc" wrote in message news:j7zIb.358$EM4.6316@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au... > > > J o i n I n T h e 1 s t O n l i n e N e w Y e a r ...

  1. Re: PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

    "|-|erc" wrote in message

    > J o i n I n T h e 1 s t O n l i n e N e w Y e a r s

    B a s h !

    > <^> <()> <^> ---- <^> <()> <^> 2004 <^> <()> <^> --- <^>

    <()> <^>

    > Chat at www.chatty.net THE NEW YEARS ONLINE PARTY!!
    >
    > <^> <()> <^> ---- <^> <()> <^> 2004 <^> <()> <^> --- <^>

    <()> <^>

  2. Re: PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

    "Bob P." wrote in message
    > How rude and crude can someone be??

    Well, they *could* repost spam to multiple newsgroups, thus spamming a whole
    new audience of people whose news servers automatically block the vermin who
    post in the first place. Anyone who did that would be rude, crude *and*
    utterly crippled between the ears.

    --
    Windows ME For Dummies.

    Says it all, really.

  3. Re: PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

    "Bob P." wrote in message news:<3ff31e80$0$5129$a0465688@nnrp.fuse.net>...
    > How rude and crude can someone be??
    > "|-|erc" wrote in message
    > >

    > > J o i n I n T h e 1 s t O n l i n e N e w Y e a r s

    > B a s h !
    > >

    > > <^> <()> <^> ---- <^> <()> <^> 2004 <^> <()> <^> --- <^>

    > <()> <^>
    > >
    > > Chat at www.chatty.net THE NEW YEARS ONLINE PARTY!!
    > >
    > > <^> <()> <^> ---- <^> <()> <^> 2004 <^> <()> <^> --- <^>

    > <()> <^>

    I'm not going there.

    But Happy New Years nonetheless.

    Ilya

  4. Re: PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

    "David Chapman" wrote in message news:...
    > "Bob P." wrote in message
    > > How rude and crude can someone be??

    > Well, they *could* repost spam to multiple newsgroups, thus spamming a whole
    > new audience of people whose news servers automatically block the vermin who
    > post in the first place. Anyone who did that would be rude, crude *and*
    > utterly crippled between the ears.

    Oh. So you mean like raswrj.

    Ilya

+ Reply to Thread