Micronet 125A and IRQ-Problem - Portable

This is a discussion on Micronet 125A and IRQ-Problem - Portable ; Hello everybody, I've got a Micronet 125A and tried to install this PCMCIA-Card but when I plug the card in cardmgr gives the "RequestIRQ: Unsupported mode" message and I don't know what it means. I'm running the 2.6.0 kernel and ...

  1. Micronet 125A and IRQ-Problem

    Hello everybody,
    I've got a Micronet 125A and tried to install this PCMCIA-Card but
    when I plug the card in cardmgr gives the "RequestIRQ: Unsupported
    mode" message and I don't know what it means.
    I'm running the 2.6.0 kernel and use pcmcia-cs 3.2.7.
    Could someone please help me getting this card to work?
    Thank you.
    Robert

  2. Re: Micronet 125A and IRQ-Problem

    Robert Labudda wrote:
    > Hello everybody,
    > I've got a Micronet 125A and tried to install this PCMCIA-Card but
    > when I plug the card in cardmgr gives the "RequestIRQ: Unsupported
    > mode" message and I don't know what it means.
    > I'm running the 2.6.0 kernel and use pcmcia-cs 3.2.7.

    Reconfigure your kernel with CONFIG_ISA turned on.

    -- Dave

+ Reply to Thread