Lutz, I'd like to invite you and anybody with questions about this
Notebook to join the Muramasa discussion forum on
http://www.absentia.de/muramasa/forum/

This notebook has been generating so little Usenet traffic lately
that I felt it was necessary to flock around a more specific pole :-)

Btw., I use gdm and gnome on my Muramasa, if you think any of my
config file might help you, please repost your question on the
forum.

Johannes

Original message (sorry, couldn't follow up, google's a bore)