Linux on Gericom Hummer 2440 - Portable

This is a discussion on Linux on Gericom Hummer 2440 - Portable ; I am thinking to istall linux on a Gericom Hummer 2440. Somebody can tell me about a good solution for the choice of the distro to install? Thanks in advance, Marco...

  1. Linux on Gericom Hummer 2440

    I am thinking to istall linux on a Gericom Hummer 2440. Somebody can tell
    me about a good solution for the choice of the distro to install?

    Thanks in advance,

    Marco

  2. Re: Linux on Gericom Hummer 2440

    mcastell wrote in message news:...
    > I am thinking to istall linux on a Gericom Hummer 2440. Somebody can tell
    > me about a good solution for the choice of the distro to install?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Marco

    Hi,

    I just installed Fedora (fedora.redhat.com) on my Gericom Masterpiece
    that I recently bought and I'm untill now happy with it.

    But this distro stuff is really a personal choice I think. But Fedora
    seems nice for people starting with Linux, since it's pretty easy to
    install.

    See,

    Thiago

+ Reply to Thread