CF WiFi Cards with external Antenna - Portable

This is a discussion on CF WiFi Cards with external Antenna - Portable ; are there any CompactFlash based WiFi (B) Cards with an external antenna port on them ? Has anyone implement solutions using OEM based cards ? -ingo -- /* Ingo Cyliax, cyliax@ezcomm.com , Tel: 812-391-0895 */...

  1. CF WiFi Cards with external Antenna

    --
    /* Ingo Cyliax, cyliax@ezcomm.com, Tel: 812-391-0895 */

  2. Re: CF WiFi Cards with external Antenna

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:13:33 +0000 (UTC)
    cyliax@cs.indiana.edu (Ingo Cyliax) wrote:

    > are there any CompactFlash based WiFi (B) Cards with an external
    > antenna port on them ? Has anyone implement solutions using OEM based
    > cards ?

    Hi ingo,
    i were looking for such a card too, which would be very comfortable for
    wardriving, but until now, without success.

    if you find one, please inform me...
    jan

+ Reply to Thread