Dell D800: drivers of the Broadcom 570x network card and Ndivia GeForce 4200Go Graphic card - Portable

This is a discussion on Dell D800: drivers of the Broadcom 570x network card and Ndivia GeForce 4200Go Graphic card - Portable ; hi all, When I installl Redhat Linux on my portable, I dont know where I can find these drivers . Can you help me? Sincerely TF...

  1. Dell D800: drivers of the Broadcom 570x network card and Ndivia GeForce 4200Go Graphic card

    hi all,
    When I installl Redhat Linux on my portable, I dont know where I can find
    these drivers . Can you help me?
    Sincerely
    TF

  2. Re: Dell D800: drivers of the Broadcom 570x network card andNdivia GeForce 4200Go Graphic card

    >> On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:55:56 +0100,
    >> "ToForum" said:

    > hi all, When I installl Redhat Linux on my portable, I
    > dont know where I can find these drivers . Can you help
    > me?

    On the respective vendors' web sites (somewhat obviously?):

    http://www.broadcom.com/

    http://www.nvidia.com/

    hth