Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude CPiA 366 with W95, W2000 & SuSE 5.2 installed.
All work fine when used as a laptop, and the W95 & W2000 work O.K.
when connected to a docking station and an external monitor.
However, I am unable to reconfigure SuSE to work properly with the
docking station/monitor configuration.

If I boot to runlevel 1 with the docking station I see the text &
colors
O.K. & if I run XG86Setup the graphics & color appear great, but when
finish up the proceedure the screen goes black & I can see the
following error:
"X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: errno = 111". I have tried various
settings for the
monitor all with the same results.

The Dell has a NeoMagic MagicGraph 256AV (NM2200) & the monitor is
a Samsung SyncMaster 753DFX (W2000 setup for 1024x768@60Hz 24bpp)

Is there any special driver or XF86Config that I need to get this
working properly??

Regards,

Rich