Hi newsgroup!
I have a Compaq Evo N610 (P4-M 2GHz, ATI M7 LW) with slackware 9 and
XFree 4.3, everytime X starts it always takes a long time and during this
time the keyboard LEDs flash several times (I think that means a kernel
panic). The number of flashes arent always the same which is again puzzling.

Is this possibly something to do with the touchpad on my laptop? When I
first installed slackware I didnt configure X right so I didnt have mouse, I
think the problem started happening after I got the mouse working, i dont
100% trust my memory though.

Can anybody help me out?
Thanks in advance

P.S. I also get lots of insmod errors to do with i810 when I boot up,
typing dmesg I found "i810_rng: RNG not detected" displayed 14 times, I have
no idea what that means if anybody would be kind enough tell me how to get
rid of these error msgs.