Fujitsu E4000D & Linux - Portable

This is a discussion on Fujitsu E4000D & Linux - Portable ; Hi, I'm considering to buy a fujitsu E4000D. Has anybody had experience running linux on this laptop? Thanks in advance -volkan...

  1. Fujitsu E4000D & Linux

    Hi,

    I'm considering to buy a fujitsu E4000D. Has anybody had experience
    running linux on this laptop?

    Thanks in advance

    -volkan

  2. Re: Fujitsu E4000D & Linux

    Onur Volkan Hatem wrote:

    > I'm considering to buy a fujitsu E4000D. Has anybody had experience
    > running linux on this laptop?

    .... might look here: http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/
    ..
    "Matrimony isn't a word, it's a sentence."

+ Reply to Thread