Hey everyone....

When I am on my school's wireless network in Linux (works fine in Windows),
the connection is dropped after a little while. Im not really sure how long
it takes to fail. I think it varies, but probably is between 10-20 minutes.

when I try to bring eth1 back up (wireless card),
it just says:

SIOCSIFLAGS: No Such Device
Connect: Network is unreachable
SIOCSIFLAGS: No Such Device
Failed.

i forget what command gets me the following error:

eth1: Error - 110 writing Tx descriptor to BAP
Error for wireless request "set mode" (8B06):
SET failed on device eth1 : Invalid argument.
Error for wireless request "set Frequency" (8B04):
SET failed on device eth1: No Such Device
Error for wireless request "set encode" (8B2A):
SET failed on device eth1: No Such Device
Error for wireless request "set ESSIP" (8B1A):
SET failed on device eth1: No such device

Also, as I mentioned in a previous post, when I am conected to this network,
I get the error

eth1: undersized frame received (19 bytes)

repeatedly to the console. I have edited /etc/syslog.conf to send kernel
errors to /dev/null with no effect on this.

My personal wireless network works flawlessly in Linux. My friends with
linux on their laptops have no problems with this network, so the problem
definitely lies with my configuration somewhere.

I appreciate any help

Thanks