DRI for Ati Mobility - Portable

This is a discussion on DRI for Ati Mobility - Portable ; Hi! Any of you managed to get DRI working on a Compaq Armada E500 with Ati Rage Mobility M/P Agp 2x? Thanx!...

  1. DRI for Ati Mobility

    Hi!
    Any of you managed to get DRI working on a Compaq Armada E500 with Ati Rage
    Mobility M/P Agp 2x?

    Thanx!

  2. Re: DRI for Ati Mobility

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 at 4:10pm, tudor scribbled:

    > Hi!
    > Any of you managed to get DRI working on a Compaq Armada E500 with Ati Rage
    > Mobility M/P Agp 2x?

    I can't speak for the Compaq Armada, but I don't have a problem with DRI
    on a Gateway Solo with the ATI Rage Mobility M6. This was true even in
    the older versions of XFree86. Still works in 4.3. Do you have the Mesa
    GLU and GL libs installed? It'd be helpful if you'd send me copies of
    your text-based XF86Config file, and the ouptput from the "glxinfo"
    command. I can peek at them for something obvious. Are there output
    errors in your XFree86 log? What are you doing to enable DRI, and how are
    you determining that it isn't working? Neall

  3. Re: DRI for Ati Mobility

+ Reply to Thread