Re: web-based application - Portable

This is a discussion on Re: web-based application - Portable ; Mylinux wrote: > I wish to develop similar web-based configurable program. can u point to > site that have similar programming code in c ? BZZZT, C++ is not C. > > I will be testing it in "ARM" or ...

  1. Re: web-based application

    Mylinux wrote:
    > I wish to develop similar web-based configurable program. can u point to
    > site that have similar programming code in c ?

    BZZZT, C++ is not C.

    > I will be testing it in "ARM" or similar environment.
    >
    > TIA.

    Who taught you to use Usenet? I am going to break their fingers.

    --
    Noah Roberts
    - "If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention."

  2. Re: web-based application

    Noah Roberts wrote in message
    > Mylinux wrote:
    > > I wish to develop similar web-based configurable program. can u point to
    > > site that have similar programming code in c ?

    > BZZZT, C++ is not C.
    > >
    > > I will be testing it in "ARM" or similar environment.
    > >
    > > TIA.
    > >

    > Who taught you to use Usenet? I am going to break their fingers.

    can u point to site that have similar programming code in c ++ ?
    I want to modify the "open source".

    > --
    > Noah Roberts
    > - "If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention."

+ Reply to Thread