CF cards Zaurus - Portable

This is a discussion on CF cards Zaurus - Portable ; Does my sharp zaurus need drivers to use wifi , ethernet cf cards ? I got a senao wifi cf card . I believe it has a intersil prism 2 chip....

  1. CF cards Zaurus

    Does my sharp zaurus need drivers to use wifi , ethernet cf cards ? I
    got a senao wifi cf card . I believe it has a intersil prism 2 chip.

  2. Re: CF cards Zaurus

  3. Re: CF cards Zaurus

    You don't specify which Zaurus, but the recent ones (e.g. my SL-5600)
    already have the drivers.

    You *may* need to edit the file /etc/pcmcia/wlan-ng.conf, although many
    common cards are already included. The info that you will need for the
    file can be found by using 'cardctl ident' with the card inserted.

    Drew Cutter wrote:

    > Does my sharp zaurus need drivers to use wifi , ethernet cf cards ? I
    > got a senao wifi cf card . I believe it has a intersil prism 2 chip.

+ Reply to Thread