Centrino sound problem - Portable

This is a discussion on Centrino sound problem - Portable ; Hi all, I cannot configure my Centrino computer's sound card to work. Can anyone make the Centrino sound card to work? Thanks Samuel AU...

  1. Centrino sound problem

    Hi all,

    I cannot configure my Centrino computer's sound card to work.

    Can anyone make the Centrino sound card to work?

    Thanks

    Samuel AU

  2. Re: Centrino sound problem

    The computer may be powered by a Centrio chip, but what Sound card does it
    use ? The least you can do is to mention the model of the laptop.

    --
    Gokul
    http://pod.homelinux.net

    "runnersam" wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I cannot configure my Centrino computer's sound card to work.
    >
    > Can anyone make the Centrino sound card to work?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Samuel AU

  3. Re: Centrino sound problem

    My notebook is Sony PCG-TR1.

    I loaded the alsa sound driver and it stated that it is a Intel 810 sound
    card. But it fails to produced sound.