Hi All,

I have spent many hours on the web researching
how to get this to work...

I have RH7.3 running great on a Dell Latitude c840.
It works with an external PS/2 (MS IntelliMouse) but the
built-in GlidePoint/Trackpoint doesn't work. The mouse
pointer will move, but it jumps erratically and is unusable.

I sometimes do not have the room to plug in the external
mouse so I'd really like to get the GlidePoint to work.

I am "stuck" on RH7.3 as a requirement of some other software
so I can't upgrade or migrate.

I have tried many "web-suggested" tweaks to XF86Config-4 and
a few to /etc/sysconfig/mouse, but nothing has worked.

TIA,
Mark