HP compaq nc4000 and Linux? - Portable

This is a discussion on HP compaq nc4000 and Linux? - Portable ; Does anyone have any experience with installing Linux on HP compaq nc4000 or a related machine? The specs are here: http://www.hp.se/produkter/model.asp...&item_id=40799 Thanks, J....

  1. HP compaq nc4000 and Linux?

    Does anyone have any experience with installing Linux on HP compaq
    nc4000 or a related machine? The specs are here:

    http://www.hp.se/produkter/model.asp...&item_id=40799

    Thanks,

    J.

  2. Re: HP compaq nc4000 and Linux?

    I am running Linux on a HP Pavilion dv8000. Dual boot since it came with
    2 hd's

    On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:38:55 -0700, Jerullah wrote:

    > Does anyone have any experience with installing Linux on HP compaq
    > nc4000 or a related machine? The specs are here:
    >
    > http://www.hp.se/produkter/model.asp...&item_id=40799
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > J.

+ Reply to Thread