different languages for different users in xp - Portable

This is a discussion on different languages for different users in xp - Portable ; Is it possible to set different languages for different users in XP? I have a chinese user who does not speak English. The rest of us are red blood Americans. Can I set up his user account using Chinese language ...

  1. different languages for different users in xp

    Is it possible to set different languages for different users in XP?

    I have a chinese user who does not speak English. The rest of us are red
    blood Americans.

    Can I set up his user account using Chinese language while the rest of us
    have our own English on the same machine?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: different languages for different users in xp

    Sorry Sorry Sorry wrong group.

+ Reply to Thread