Richard,

That is not the problem. I had Linux on the PPC. When I wanted to
upload WINCE again, something went wrong, I guess. I think the
bootloader is gone.
When I put the PocketPC in the cradle, WinXP detects an USB-device.
When I soft-reset the PPC, nothing happens. Even when I hold down the
"loadspeaker-button" while doing the soft-reset.
Is there a flash(or memory)-writing-program that writes direct to the
flash/memory?
There is a COM-port on the device. Is there a program that writes via
the COM-port to the PPC that can write to the boot?

I hope so, because I need it (i guess).

Temba