Re: Linux on a Compaq 2135 - Portable

This is a discussion on Re: Linux on a Compaq 2135 - Portable ; Her is a website with one mans experience with a Compaq 1235 and linux. I would bring a live version of linux. like Suse or Knoppix, to run on the machine before I bought it. Good Luck - Dennis dlawlor@nospam.plea ...

  1. Re: Linux on a Compaq 2135

    dlawlor@nospam.please wrote:

    > Hello all, I am looking for any information on getting Linux running on
    > a Compaq 2135. I am wondering if there is anything I should watch out
    > for when getting this running. I have not bought this laptop yet.
    >
    > Thanks for any information.
    >
    > Doug

  2. Re: Linux on a Compaq 2135

    Sorry, forgot to give you the url.

    http://compaq1235.hackernewbies.com/...p?id=3&brand=1

    Dennis wrote:

    > Her is a website with one mans experience with a Compaq 1235 and linux.
    > I would bring a live version of linux. like Suse or Knoppix, to run on the
    > machine before I bought it.
    >
    > Good Luck - Dennis
    >
    > dlawlor@nospam.please wrote:
    >
    >> Hello all, I am looking for any information on getting Linux running on
    >> a Compaq 2135. I am wondering if there is anything I should watch out
    >> for when getting this running. I have not bought this laptop yet.
    >>
    >> Thanks for any information.
    >>
    >> Doug

+ Reply to Thread